Monday, April 4, 2011

Stan VanDerBeek Exhibition

I really enjoy the Stan VanDerBeek exhibition, and it was amazing. Those are abstract visual art but still attracted me. Stan VanDerBeek like to use different way to present his art work, like collages, montages, movies, paintings. I watched some movies and collages but these are hard to understand. Those collages are from his early works, and maybe he want to tell us a feeling of continuous. Every piece of
Work has a connection between them.

I also like the Poemfields, this is also very good. He use a very special way to project his art work. It is very creative and smart. I like the way how he arrange those frames and pictures.

About the images, I like the way he create a 3D feeling on that piece, he is a very creative man to use all kinds of technique to made those art work decades years ago, that is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment