Friday, April 1, 2011

Supermoon--



My friend invited me to watch the Super Moon on March 19th , and he told me a legend of Super Moon, he said the wolf man will come out on that day, human will feel different either spiritually or physically. I don’t believe the legend of wolf man but I feel upset and anxious on that day. So I decide to make a short video to express my feeling and my fear.

On March 19, 2011, the moon will be 3,56,577km away from the earth, its closest in 18 years. Its called Super Moon.
On that day, A handsome guy named Nathan is watching a movie < Wolf man>, he is very concentrated with the plot and imaging him self “changed” the same as the main character in the movie.
He is eating chips and ice cream when he is enjoying the movie. It is a horror movie , the music is creepy and the scenes are horrible, sometimes he feels not well and he can feel him self changing. After he say : oh my god, I feel puff up ! Then he become a fat guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment