Thursday, March 10, 2011

PhoneCall--Paul.mov


I changed it a little bit from my original story. I took tons of clips because my storyboard really didn't do its work well. Because I kept changing it when I was shooting. I found out sometimes the pictures that I draw on my storyboard are not so suitable for video shooting as I thought. So I kept changing it.
Then, I decided what If I just took all the clip, and throw all of them into the iMovie to see if it gonna work. The good thing is I finished this assignment. But the bad thing is also very obvious: because I didn't stick on my storyboard, so I have to figure out how to organize my materials from the beginning again after I finish shooting! That is really bad experience... It took me for ever...
I think I will take care of my storyboard more carefully next time. Because I learned how important it is this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment