Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yi Huang's final project

My final project is based on my wife and my marriage. I picked some photos as recalling my memories. As a statement, I built this flash in two modes as discovering my photos. I used Flash CS4 and ActionScript to build the interface and interactions.

In the "Treasure Hunting Mode", you can click, drag to discover the hidden photos. You can imagine this is a messed desk with dozens of photos on it, you just use you hand to pick up every photo and view it one by one. Find it, pick it up, view it, put it down, and discover the other one.

In the second "Timeline Mode", you can just click on the three stages in the time line, and the related photos will be popped on the screen.

I consider this project as my appreciation or salute to my dear wife, she's one of the most most important person in my life. We have been married for three years, and now she is carrying our daughter. I just want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.



http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5056406/yi_huang_imomeries.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment