Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tonight's the night!

Tonight's class will be the most exciting class for me -- the culmination of everything we've done and experienced this term. We will go back to that elemental question from the first class, "What is Time-Based Media?"

Some guidelines for tonight:
-- In addition to your project presentation, you should have a project statement. Please post those on the blog with using the exact tag 'finalproject'. Feel free to include in that post any links, embedded video or images.
-- I'm inclined to just run through the presentations with just a short leg-stretching/bathroom break in the middle. You'll each get 10 minutes to make your presentations and I'll be looking for each of you to facilitate a conversation. You will be graded on how you speak and present your work in addition to your work!
-- Regarding grades, I'm working through my grades for the entire term. If you are missing an assignment please let me know if you are planning to complete, else you will not get credit for that assignment. Grades are due on Tuesday and I aspire to be on time! ;-)
-- I also will aspire to bring snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment