Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Assignment 1: composition I

Hi there, this is Yi Huang. Here is my first assignment, composition in the theme of "transformation." It's kind of difficult for me to choose from the two photos, so I uploaded both in two posts.

The first photo was taken in a parking lot, I felt I was so lucky to have my camera with me to capture this breathtaking scene. I think the transformation comes in the following three aspects.

The sunset itself is a kind of transformation, from day to night, from office hours to family hours, from a busy world to tranquility.
The shapes of the cloud is being transformed to stairs, with an up-going direction.
The stair-shaped cloud also gives a feeling of transforming into the future.

I am going to post another photo of transformation. Thank you for viewing!

1 comment: