Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Hi,
I decided to take the assignment more literal. So I took a picture of my transformer attached to the fuse box in the basement. The only way to make the image look interesting enough was to get a nice tight shot and use some depth of field. I made sure to get the white wire in there so that the eye has some where to start from even though it is unconventional right to left. Here is a small definition of what a electrical transformer is...got it from Merriam Webster On-line Dictionary "one that transforms; specifically : a device employing the principle of mutual induction to convert variations of current in a primary circuit into variations of voltage and current in a secondary circuit" I wish I had lowered the shutter speed more than I did, I think the copper on the transformer box would have shown better. Thank you Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment