Thursday, February 24, 2011

Class Rescheduled!

I'm not going to be able to make it to class tonight -- baby seems imminent!

I am going to see about rescheduling another session for all of you -- we're at a crucial stage with regard to your video projects and I don't want any of you to feel shortchanged.  So I'll check on availabity of the lab and see if we can schedule a make-up class for another evening or even weekend soon.

Sorry for the last minute notice and I appreciate your understanding. We will be all meeting together again next Thursday, March 3rd.  We'll pick up with video editing and post-production.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ravi I hope the baby comes today!
    I changed my video concept this week because my animation project was too daunting of a task to take on. I'd like to run the new idea by you for thoughts :) Can I send u an email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ravi! Best wishes to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Let's have a party when next class! :D

    ReplyDelete