Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunsets in the city


I made a video of pictures I took of sunsets from locations in Roxbury and Dorchester. Figuring out imovie took some time but once I got the hang of it I enjoyed putting the pictures together with music. The song I chose is one of my favorite songs"Everybody Loves the Sunshine" produced by the talented Roy Ayers in 1976. As a young graphic designer I chose to name my free-lance company shine graffix (which has since been changed to shine graphic design co.) because I love sunny days and the sun always gives me energy (of course when it's not too hot). Anyways I decided to take pictures of sunsets because they are so beautiful and the colors are breathtaking on a good day. When I took pictures of the sun setting through trees it adds a really cool abstreact element. I would like to expand this project in the furture use some of these pictures to brand my company shine graphic design co. and hopefully make a nice book. Some of the piture's colors came out perfect but some did not come out how I saw it in plain view but none the less the pictures are nice. I will definitly learn how to capture colors better with my camera so this won't be a problem in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment