Thursday, February 10, 2011

Masters of Cinema - 60 seconds act by 14 Actor

I found this video clip on Youtube,when I was searching the key word"One minute story".I don't know if you have already watched it.

I love this clip because I think it can give me some clues about how to tell a story in a short time.







We might be not so good at acting, but it is still a good chance to learn how to use the camera and gesture language to express our own thoughts.

FYI, the first 2 stories are my favorite.They are totally different animals. The first one gave audiences a big possibility to figure out what really happened. The second one used a hilarious way to tell us a concrete story of a narcissistic man. Both of the actors are fantastic! Hope you guys like it!

If the above link doesn't work, try this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Pyv755CSM&playnext=1&list=PLD5262066345158FF

No comments:

Post a Comment