Saturday, February 26, 2011

News Alert

Maybe this is just news to me...but I just drove into Boston from Salem and got to the library at 5:30 not realizing that it was only open today from 9-5 because of spring break...lets not take into account the students who are still going to school while everyone else is on break! But it is also closed tomorrow...so basically I will not be able to edit my movie until Wednesday night after work...so hopefully you guys like it even though i wont have much time to edit it.

Hopefully you get this before you take the ride into school tomorrow to do any work...library is closed.

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I found the same thing!!!

    I'm sorry, I didn't think to post it here. I was, still am, furious. I got to spend less time (in the crappy InfoCommons) working than I did on the T to get there and back.

    I emailed Cynthia about grad students and media access, already. But, It's probably good if everyone else, does, too.

    At the LEAST, they need to send out an alert to CPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn, this is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete